Use these free, ad-driven compact versions of our calculators in any blog or web site by simply selecting the calculator(s) below and copying/pasting the code provided. The small footprint of these calculators work great as "teaser" calcs on a home page or blog or social network site. Draw your web visitors further into your site using these free calculators. Alternatively, you may also copy/paste the calc links found here: English Calculators. If you prefer not to have ads displayed, then consider contacting us for licensing and branding information.
Credit & Debt Calculators
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
Qualified Plans Calculators
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged saving comparison.
- What is the long-term impact of increased return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?